If you wish to leave a comment in the group Year Nine English MHS, the following rules apply:1. Do not include any identifying information in your post or comment. This includes, but is not limited to, your last name, your address, phone number, etc.
2. Your comments are expected to be submitted using correct English. Avoid using abbreviations, slang, and other conventions that are common to text messaging and email among friends. The audience here is wider. No profanity or suggestive language will be tolerated either.
3. No disrespectful comments about any member of the educational community (i.e. students, teachers, administrators, support staff, etc.) or the assignment at hand will be tolerated.
4. Positive comments are encouraged, and a respect for all members and their photos/comments is expected.
5. Nice as it is to read encouraging comments, such as “well done” and “good job”, try to give some more feedback than this. Work on building a dialogue.
6. Keep track of what has been said by others before, and then try to provide some new viewpoints. You can also ask thoughtful questions, as there may be new and unfamiliar cultural references in other students' photos and commentary. Read this before commenting – Commenting guidelines